Be a Vendor at the 2013 Old Fashioned July 4th Festival!
Artists, Crafters, Food Vendors, Civic Organizations, Community Agencies
NOTE: All the 2013 vendor spaces are currently full, but we do maintain a wait list in case of possible last minute cancellations. If you would like to list your business’ name on the wait list, please email email@example.com for further information.
Join the fun and serve your community by becoming a vendor at the 2013 Old Fashioned July 4th Festival. A tradition since the 1930’s, this festival continues to offer our community the largest one day family event in Bend. Over 10,000 people come from all over Oregon for the Pet Parade preceding the Festival and then head to Drake Park to participate in the festivities, food, live music, games and shopping at over 100 craft and community booths.
Were You an Artisan, Commercial or Community Organization Vendor in the 2012 July 4th Festival?
- NEW! Would you like to reserve the same booth you had in 2012? Download this Vendor Application Form PDF and submit your completed application and payment before April 2nd.
- Registrations may be emailed, mailed or dropped off in person at the District Office and must be received before 5:00 pm April 1st to secure the same booth #.
- Booth spaces NOT reserved by 5:00 pm April 1st will be available for reassignment.
- Paying by credit card? Scan and email your completed form as an attachment and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete credit card information must be included with signature.
- Paying by check? Mail or drop off your registration form and check to Bend Park and Recreation District 766 NW Columbia Street, Bend OR 97702 ATTN: Charlene Schulz.
- Starting April 2nd registration forms from 2012 vendors wishing to apply for a different booth # will be accepted. We will NOT accept registrations for booth changes prior to April 2nd. Forms will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis starting with those received on April 2nd.
Did You Participate in a July 4th Festival Prior to 2012?
Or Would You Like to be a New Vendor for 2013?
- Non-food court vendors who did not participate in the 2012 festival are treated as new vendors whether new or returning from a year prior to 2012. Applications will be accepted starting Monday, April 15th. Booth spaces are assigned on a first come first served basis. The same application is used for new vendors as previous vendors. Please download the Vendor Application Form PDF or come into the district office (799 SW Columbia St Bend 97701) to pick up an application.
Pricing for booths is listed on the Booth Opportunities page included in the packet.
Food Court Vendors
Event management will review applications and select food vendors by May 15th to assure quality and diversity in the selection of food offered. In order to be considered as a food vendor for this event, food court vendors must apply by May 1st and supply a current menu/list including food items, beverages and pricing. Click here for your Vendor Application Form PDF.
Mail or bring your registration form and fees (no faxes or online registration available) to:
Bend Park & Recreation District
Attn: Charlene Schulz
799 SW Columbia Street
Bend OR 97702
Confirmation letters will be sent within approximately two weeks of receipt of your registration and payment.
For more information, contact Charlene Schulz, Event Coordinator, at (541) 706-6134 or email at email@example.com.