Old Fashioned July 4th Festival - FREE
Sponsored by Zolo - Central Oregon’s KOHD/ABC & KBNZ/CBS
As much of a tradition as July 4th itself!
The Old Fashioned July 4th Festival will provide a full day of fun in Bend’s beautiful Drake Park. After the Pet Parade in downtown Bend, join the festivities from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. From live music to homemade arts and crafts, from old fashioned games to foods galore, there are plenty of activities to keep people of all ages entertained.
New this year -
- Festive photo booth with free photos for the whole family in the Kids & Family Fun Area - dress up in fun red, white and blue “bling”
- 1st Annual Pie Eating Contest on the main stage at 3:00 pm
- Improved spacious layout of craft vendors
- More variety of food booths
Plan to bring your family to the Kids & Family Fun Area sponsored by the Law Offices of Warren John West and join in on a variety of old-fashioned games sponsored by Bend Kiwanis and hosted by Juniper Swim and Fitness Center staff. Free activities include the popular Flying Fish Fling and the Flush-a-Duck. And don’t miss your chance to see Smokey Bear!
At the Main Stage area, music and entertainment will be hosted by the emcees from the popular local show myWindow – Kerri Stewart, Mackenzie Wilson and John Hammarley.
More than 130 artisans, craft, community agencies and food vendors are excited to serve the thousands of participants. Visitors will also treated visits from Life Flight (11:30 am) and Air Link (2:30 pm) medical helicopters at Harmon Park.
4th of July Old Fashioned Festival Schedule:
Pancake Breakfast: 8:00 - 11:00 am
Presented by the Sunrise Lions Club
Live Music & Entertainment - Pavilion Main Stage: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Hosted by myWindow
- 11:00 am Welcome – Kerri Stewart, emcee, myWindow
- 11:00 am National Anthem – Bella Acapella
- 11:10 am Bobby Lindstrom & Friends
- 12:15 pm Juniper Swim & Fitness Center Family Dance Party
- 12:30 pm Bobby Lindstrom & Friends
- 1:30 pm Latino Dance Academy
- 1:45 pm Smokey Bear & Friends
- 2:00 pm The Notables Swing Band
- 3:00 pm 1st Annual Pie Eating Contest - sponsored by OSEA
- 3:15 pm The Notables Swing Band
Old Fashioned Games: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sponsored by Bend Kiwanis Club and hosted by Juniper Swim & Fitness Center
3-Legged Race, Gunny Sack Race, Parachute Play, Hula Hoop Contest, Ball Relays, Water Balloon Toss, Sponge Relay, Watermelon Eating Contest
Kids & Family Fun Area: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sponsored by The Law Offices of Warren John West, P.C.
- Festive photo booth for free photos – presented by Bigfoot Beverages
- Rubber Ducky Dip – presented by The Law Offices of Warren John West, P.C. in support of the Kids Center
- The Fish Fling – presented by Central Oregon Disaster Restoration
- “Flush a Duck” – presented by The Rotary Clubs of Greater Bend
- Fun ‘N’ Games - presented by The Bend Fire Department
- Smokey Bear & Fire Prevention – presented by The US Forest Service
- Gold Panning – presented by Central Oregon Prospectors Association
- Bean Bag Toss – presented by Life Flight Network
- Helicopter Landing at 11:30 am in Harmon Park – presented by Life Flight Network
- Scavenger Hunt – presented by Epikos Church
- Adoptable Pets – presented by The Humane Society of Central Oregon
- Pin the Tail on the Doggie – presented by Fences for Fido
- Best Bubbles – presented by Neighbor Impact
- Helicopter Landing at 2:30 pm in Harmon Park – presented by AirLink
- Art Activities – presented by The Latino Community Association