Sports Events and Schedules
Bend Park & Recreation hosts many different sporting events throughout the year. Check here for schedules and registration information.
Sports Team Schedules
If you are already on a team click this link to view current sports team schedules.
ASA Fast Pitch Bend Showdown - Summer 2014:
Check the tournament schedule above to learn where and when softball tournaments are.
Hershey's Track & Field Games:
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Bend Local Meet
at Bend High School Track
What a great event this year! The final Hershey's event in Bend couldn't have been better. Wonderful weather, great kids and super action.
Here's the statistics for the 2014 event:
- 199 total kids, 109 boys and 90 girls
- 343 racers racing (in 49 races)
- 82 long jumpers jumping
- 85 softball throwers throwing
- 33 volunteers volunteering
- And 1 happy meet director thankful for the generous help he received.
Open to boys and girls born in 2000-2005, this meet featured 50, 100, 200 and 400 meter dashes, 4x100 meter relay, 800 and 1600 meter runs, the standing long jump and softball throw.
Congratulations and thank you's to all involved!
Event Results (PDFs):
If you should need more information on the meet, contact Rich Ekman, firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-706-6126.
Free Youth Fishing Events
- Ages 17 and under
- May 17th
- Time: 9:00 am - 12 Noon each day
Join the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and the Bend Park and Recreation District for these FREE youth fishing events. ODFW staff and volunteers will be on hand to help young anglers learn to bait a hook, cast a rod and land their catch. Loaner rods, reels and tackle available. The pond will be stocked with rainbow trout before the events.
Annual Jason Freiboth Fish Day
- Ages: 5 - 10
- Location: Shevlin Park, 18920 Shevlin Park Rd
- May 21st
- Time: 6:15 - 8:00 pm
- This clinic includes instruction, equipment, and FUN! The pond at Shevlin Park will be stocked with trout andvolunteers will be on hand with donated equipment to help the kids and their families learn about fishing. A parent or other adult must attend and participate with the child.
- Fee: $4 in-district / $5 out-of-district
- Activity # 203620
2014 Summer Tennis Tournaments
For more information, contact Kevin Collier, email@example.com or 541-706-6123. Additional information available at US Tennis Association website links above.