Sports Events and Schedules
Bend Park & Recreation hosts many different sporting events throughout the year. Check here for schedules and registration information.
Sports Team Schedules
If you are already on a team click this link to view current sports team schedules.
ASA Fast Pitch Bend Showdown - Summer 2014:
Check the tournament schedule above to learn where and when softball tournaments are.
Hershey's Track & Field Games:
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Bend Local Meet
at Bend High School Track
Registration 4:00-5:15 pm
Field Events begin at 4:00 pm
Running Events begin at 5:30 pm
Open to boys and girls born in 2000-2005, this national program is free to all participants and features 50, 100, 200 and 400 meter dashes, 4x100 meter relay, 800 and 1600 meter runs, the standing long jump and softball throw.
Event forms (PDFs):
If you should need more information on the meet, contact Rich Ekman, email@example.com or 541-706-6126.
Free Youth Fishing Events
- Ages 17 and under
- 2014 dates to be announced
- Time: 9:00 am - 12 Noon each day
Join the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and the Bend Park and Recreation District for these FREE youth fishing events. ODFW staff and volunteers will be on hand to help young anglers learn to bait a hook, cast a rod and land their catch. Loaner rods, reels and tackle available. The pond will be stocked with rainbow trout before the events.
Annual Jason Freiboth Fish Day
- Ages: 5 - 10
- Location: Shevlin Park, 18920 Shevlin Park Rd
- 2014 date to be announced
- Time: 6:15 - 8:00 pm
- This clinic includes instruction, equipment, and FUN! The pond at Shevlin Park will be stocked with trout andvolunteers will be on hand with donated equipment to help the kids and their families learn about fishing. A parent or other adult must attend and participate with the child.
- Fee: to be announced
2014 Summer Tennis Tournaments
- Spring Tennis Classic - Adult NTRP Events: In June - to be announced
- Collier Cup Junior Challenger Events: In July - to be announced