Sports Events and Schedules
Bend Park & Recreation hosts many different sporting events throughout the year. Check here for schedules and registration information.
Sports Team Schedules
If you are already on a team click this link to view current sports team schedules.
ASA Fast Pitch Bend Showdown - Summer 2015:
Schedule and entry form - to be posted soon
For more information, contact Greg Brady, firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-706-6124.
Check the tournament schedule above to learn where and when softball tournaments are.
Free Youth Fishing Event
- Ages 17 and under
- Location: Pine Nursery Park
- Saturday, May 16th
- Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and the Bend Park and Recreation District for this FREE youth fishing event. ODFW staff and volunteers will be on hand to help young anglers learn to bait a hook, cast a rod and land their catch. Loaner rods, reels and tackle available. The pond will be stocked with rainbow trout before the event.
Annual Jason Freiboth Fish Day
- Ages: 5 - 10
- Location: Shevlin Park, 18920 Shevlin Park Rd
- Wednesday, May 20th
- Time: 6:15 - 8:00 pm
- This clinic includes instruction, equipment, and FUN! The pond at Shevlin Park will be stocked with trout andvolunteers will be on hand with donated equipment to help the kids and their families learn about fishing. A parent or other adult must attend and participate with the child.
- Fee: $4 in-district / $5 out-of-district / Program: 203620
Fly Fishing Camp
- Monday, June 15 - Wednesday, June 17: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Shevlin Park
- Ages: 10 - 14
- The Central Oregon Fly Fishers Club will teach various fly casts, techniques and strategies, fly tying and safe wading. Fee: $49 in-district, $59 out-of-district / Program: 203625.
Fly Casting for Beginners
- Mondays and Wednesdays, May 18 – June 3: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Sunday, June 7: 3:00 - 7:00 pm
- Location: Hollinshead Barn, Pine Nursery Park & Upper Deschutes River
- Ages: All Adults
- Designed for novice fly casters. Includes knots, entomology, fly selection, learning to read water and casting practice. If needed, equipment will be provided.
- Fee: $72 in-district, $86 out-of-district / Program: 208939
2015 Summer Tennis Tournaments
- Collier Cup - Junior, Champ and Challenger, to be announced
- Collier Cup - Adult, to be announced
For more information, contact Kevin Collier, email@example.com or 541-706-6123. Additional information available at US Tennis Association website links above.