How To Register
We offer over 770 different recreation programs annually for ages ranging from 18 months to senior adult.
Winter-Spring 2014 recreation registration now open
for January through May programs.
- Click here to view the Winter-Spring 2014 Recreation Guide (Note: 3 MB pdf file)
- Click here to review programs and register online.
Summer 2014 Registration:
- Begins March 24th. Online guides will be available Friday, March 21st. Print guides will be available/mailed in late April.
The best way to register is online. There is no extra fee and it's easy to use. If you already have an account go directly to https://register.bendparksandrec.org to register for programs. Recommended browser is Internet Explorer.
To set up your family account and browse programs:
1. Go to https://register.bendparksandrec.org
2. Click on "Need an Account or forgot your password."
3. Complete the information for your household (you, spouse). After the account is created you can add additional family members (children). Be sure to enter birthdates and genders so that you get the right classes.
That is it! You will not be sent any spam and your information will never be sold to outside companies.
Fall recreation registration is currently open. If you want to register in person you can register for any program at any of the following locations:
District office: 799 SW Columbia Street
Juniper Swim & Fitness Center: 800 NE 6th St.
Bend Senior Center: 1600 SE Reed Market Rd
Mail: Fill out the downloadable registration form, print and mail it to us at 799 SW Columbia Street, Bend, OR 97702. Please note: Mail registration is processed last and is not available for Juniper Swim & Fitness programs.
Credits & Refunds: If you should need to change or cancel your registration, here is our registration Credits and Refund Policy.
If you have questions about registration, please call the district office at (541) 389-7275.