Adult Learning Programs:
Looking to expand your horizons a little ... or a lot? Come join us for Adult Enrichment Classes. We've got a great variety of programs that will stimulate your mind and broaden your skills not to mention offer the chance to make new friends and have a good time.
Registration is required and early registration is encouraged.
Fall 2014 recreation registration now open for September through December programs.
- Click here to preview the new Fall "Playbook". (Note: 3 MB pdf file)
- Click here to review programs and register online.
Fall 2014 Registration classes offered:
Registration Food/Culinary Arts/Cooking Classes:
- Secrets to Northern Thai Cooking 10/21 or 11/8
- Let's Roll Sushi 10/28 or 11/1
- Raw Five Layer Burrito 11/13
- Satisfying Sweets without the Guilt: 12/9
Featured Registration Do It Yourself Classes:
- DIY: Natural Skin Products 10/30
- DIY: Gifts from the Heart 11/13
- Getting Started with Your iPhone 11/10 or 11/12
- Going Further with Your iPhone 12/8 or 12/10
- iPad Beyond Essentials 11/10
- iMovie Essentials 12/1
- iPhoto Essentials 10/27
- Easy photo Editing & Management 10/29
Featured Creative Arts Classes:
- Beginning Drawing 10/22-29
- Beginning Drawing II 11/5-12
- Next Step Knitting 10/14-11/4
- T-Shirts Quilts 10/20-11/13
Featured Photography & Music Classes:
- Focused on: Focus 10/30
- Light Painting 10/21-28
- Learn to Play the Ukulele 11/5-12/3
- Online - Intro to Voiceovers 9/1-12/30
Featured Specilaity Fitness Classes:
- Stand Tall- Don't Fall 10/29-12/7