Bend Senior Center Events
There are always great things happening at the Bend Senior Center. Here are some of the upcoming special events:
Holiday Craft and Gift Show
- Saturday, November 16th, 2013
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Over 11,000 square feet of holiday shopping! Unique, one-of-a-kind and handmade gifts. Featuring over 70 local artisans, crafters and gift sellers. Free admission.
Comedy Night at the Bend Senior Center:
"Comedy Improv Night with Triage"
- Friday April 4
- 6:00 pm Dinner for Sale by Strictly Organic Coffee
- 6:00 - 9:00 pm Show
- $8/person pre-sale, $12 at the door
Triage is a theatrical group specializing in the art of improvisation and beyond. Embellishing many games and formats popularized on the television show, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Triage seeks to create audience-engaging slices of life, recognizable relationships, and a memorable, humorous experience for all. Tickets available at BSC or online (program# 302051).
"For the Health of It" Health & Wellness Fair
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Join senior service providers, health and wellness practioneers, fitness experts, nutritional counselors, and medical professionals at our outdoor “For the Health of It" Fair. Vendor appliclations available in July 2014.
Highlights of past events:
- Educational Presentations
- Oregon Lion's Club Mobile Screening Unit
- The Strollin' Colon Interactive Display
- Diabetes Testing
- Glaucoma & Visual Acuity Testing
- Community Barbecue
- Flu vaccinations and much more