Bond Measure Project: Pine Nursery Park Phase II
Location: Northeast Bend
Phase II of Bend Pine Nursery will include the development of road, parking, electrical, and water infrastructure on the site’s north side that will provide for the future opportunity to build additional soccer fields, multi-purpose play fields, and tennis and basketball courts called for in the park master plan.
Construction will begin in spring 2013 to expand the parking lot and park access to the northern side of the park. The expansion will support future field development funded entirely by fundraising by the Bend FC Timbers soccer (formerly Oregon Rush) club.
BPRD and Bend FC Timbers Club have entered into the first of two agreements to define expectations related to construction of the four new fields to be followed by a second agreement on programming of the fields.
- New access roads and parking lots – Spring 2014
- New soccer/multipurpose fields: Date to be determined
Visit other project pages:
- Project Overview & Map
- Deschutes River Trail & Parks
- Colorado Dam Safe Passage
- Land for Southeast Bend Parks
- Simpson Community Recreation Center