Fees, Passes & Rules of Juniper Swim & Fitness Center
NO INITIATION FEE! All fees listed are for in-district residents. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to suspend or extend a pass.
Basic Fees & Passes– Use the facility to workout on your own including: lap swim, recreation swim, fitness center/weight room, hot tub, sauna and steam room. (Fitness classes are not included)
Full Access Fees & Passes – Unlimited participation in any of 200+ drop-in instructed group fitness classes or coached masters’ practices plus use the facility to workout on your own. Monthly, quarterly or annual pass includes use of the Senior Center.
Couple Pass – Purchase one full price pass and receive 25% off the second spouse pass if purchased at the same time. Not applicable to purchase of 10-visit passes.
Student Pass – Includes full time students (12 credits or more) from OSU Cascades and COCC. You will need to show a current transcript from OSU Cascades and COCC.
Out-of-District Fee Policy
Residents who live outside of the Bend Park and Recreation District boundaries are encouraged to participate in all facilities and programs. Out of district residents do not pay property taxes that support the district and will be charged an additional 20% for programs and facility passes. If you need help determining if you live inside the district boundaries, call us at (541) 389-7275. We also have a District Map and you can simply put in your address and it will indicate if you live within the district boundaries.
JSFC Fees & Passes
Single Visit Pass
|Older Adult (60-79) / Student||$7||$6|
|Youth (3-18) / Honored Citizens (80+)||$6||$5|
|Children under 3 with paying adult||Free||Free|
10-Visit Pass (Save an average of 20%)
|Older Adult (60-79) / Student||$59||$49|
|Youth (3-18) / Honored Citizens (80+)||$49||$39|
Monthly Pass (Unlimited Visits!)
|Older Adult (60-79) / Student||$49||$39|
|Youth (3-18) / Honored Citizens (80+)||$39||$29|
|* Full access monthly pass includes use of the Senior Center.|
Full access = Over 200 weekly group fitness classes and master swim practices plus full facility use.
Basic = Use of pools, fitness center, hot tub, sauna, steam room, locker rooms and access to all recreation and lap swim times.
Specials & Discounts
3-month pass discount: Save 10% off the monthly fee with a 3-month pass. Combine with couple and family pass specials for the best value!
Annual pass discount: Save 20% off the monthly fee with an annual pass. Combine with couple and family pass specials for the best value!
Couples Pass Special: Spouse/domestic partner receives 25% off pass of equal or less value with the purchase of full price monthly, 3-month or annual pass. Must purchase passes at same time. Excludes 10-visit passes.
Family pass special: Dependent children 18 years and younger and spouse receive 50% off passes of equal or less value with the purchase of a full price adult monthly, 3-month or annual pass. Minimum three pass purchase required. Must purchase at same time. Excludes 10-visit passes.
Gift Certificates are available and will be appreciated by kids and adults.
Renew your pass online here. Log in (email and password) and select Pass Renewal from the top menu bar.
Juniper Swim & Fitness Center Rules & Safety Guidelines:
Our goal is to provide a fun, safe and enjoyable experience for all swimmers. Please take a few minutes to go over these rules and share them with your children. If you have any questions, please let us know. Be safe and have fun! We expect everyone to follow the basic code of conduct.
Basic Code of Conduct
Respect the Rules – They exist for everyone’s safety.
Respect the Staff – They are here for your safety.
Respect the Facility – You own it.
Respect Each Other – The facility is for all to share.
Basic Pool Rules – Please Protect Our Water
– Shower yourself and your child. Take a cleansing shower before entering the pool or after using the toilet.
– Please do not use the pool if you or your child have had diarrhea in the past two weeks or a disease communicable by water.
– Swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. They are available for purchase at the front desk.
– No diving except in the deep ends of the pools.
– No running, roughhousing or unsafe behavior.
Food and Drinks
– Food and drinks are allowed in designated areas only which include: the lobbies, the pool spectator areas, the indoor children’s pool patio and the outdoor activity pool patio and lawn.
– Food and drinks must be kept away from all pools including the red deck area around the activity pool and 50-meter pool.
– Glass containers, plastic bottles that shatter and gum are not permitted anywhere in the facility.
– CHILDREN 6 YEARS & YOUNGER – Must be supervised at all times by a responsible person 14 years or older. They must be accompanied in the water by an adult if they are non-swimmers.
– YOUTH 7 YEARS & OLDER – Direct adult supervision is strongly recommended, especially for non-swimmers. Non-swimmers must remain where they can stand unless accompanied by a responsible adult or wearing a lifejacket.
Small Children’s Pool is reserved for children six and under and others who are unsafe in the larger pools. Older sibling/friends are permitted when there is room and only if playing appropriately. Adult supervision is required for all children swimming in the children’s pool. Help us keep this a safe and enjoyable pool for young children!
Flotation Devices & Water Toys
– Tubes, play mats, water noodles and balls are normally provided at recreation swim times. These toys may not be used in deep water. They may also be limited to certain pools or areas of the pool due to crowding and lifeguard visibility.
– Lifejackets are encouraged for non-swimmers, which we provide for use. People wearing lifejackets may not use the diving boards, rope swing or large slide.
– Water wings and assisted flotation devices are permitted but may not be used as a substitute for supervision, lifejackets or swimming ability. Non-swimmers using water wings or partial flotation devices will be required to have an adult with them in the water at all times.
– Outside toys must be approved by the staff before taking them into the pools. Small and/or hard objects (dive rings, torpedoes,etc.) toys that absorb water (nerf balls), squirt guns, fins and larger inflatables will not be allowed.
Deep Water Swim Requirements – Children must be able to comfortably swim one width of the pool (half on front, rolling over and half on back) to swim in the deep end or use the diving boards or rope swing. Lifeguards may require that you demonstrate your swim skills before using the deep end features. Lifejackets and/or catching and assisting children are not allowed.
Hot Tub – Children ages 5 and younger are not allowed in the hot tub. Youth ages 6 – 15 are allowed in the hot tub during family swim times when accompanied by an adult guardian. During recreation swim times, the hot tub is limited to 16 and older.
Steam Room & Dry Sauna – reserved for adults 16 and over.
Locker Room Use
– Swimmers under 18 should use the pool locker rooms located next to the indoor pool and not the fitness center locker rooms unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
– Children 6 years and older must use the same gender locker room.
– Family changing rooms are available for parents with young children. Adult supervision is required at all times.
– Please help us conserve water and keep showers brief.
– No food, drink, gum or glass is allowed in the locker rooms.
– No cell phones or photo devices allowed in the locker room.
– No running, roughhousing, loud or offensive behavior, language or gestures.
Juniper Swim & Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We strongly recommend that you secure your belongings in a locked locker or take them with you.