How to reserve a Facility, Picnic Shelter or uncovered Picnic Area for your private celebration or gathering
The reservation window for each facility is as follows:
• Aspen Hall: up to 18 months in advance.
• Hollinshead Barn: up to 18 months in advance.
• Bend Senior Center / Marcoulier Event Room: up to 12 months in advance.
• Riverbend Community Room: up to 3 months in advance.
• Picnic Shelters and Picnic Areas: up to 12 months in advance. Riverbend picnic shelter is 3 months in advance.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests are NOT confirmed reservations. You will be contacted after making your request. Reservations are ONLY considered confirmed when a deposit or fee is paid.
Please make your request online. All requests are taken in the order received and are time/date stamped. You do not need to come in person to submit a reservation request.
- Browse the facilities, picnic shelters/picnic sites and rate comparisons listed on the left to find the ideal location for your event. These links will provide you with many answers to questions you may have regarding fees, location, capacity and amenities.
- Check availability by clicking on the Availability Calendar for the site you select. Select your date on the calendar and sign in or create BPRD account to fill out a request form.
- Submit a Request online. Be sure to provide as much information as possible. Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your request. Our customer service staff will confirm availability and gather more information regarding your event.
- A deposit of $250 will hold and your confirm your reservation for a facilites. Remaining rental balance is due 30 days prior to event. When booking a picnic shelter or picnic area a full payment is required. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to event, the entire balance is due at the time of reservation.
- All events held in facilities must provide a certificate showing $2 million general liability insurance per occurence. If alcohol is being served an additional rider on the insurance certificate is required and obtain an alcohol permit (issued by BPRD on behalf of the City of Bend Police) prior to the event. Picnic shelter or picnic areas rental do not require insurance, unless the number of people is over 75 or alcohol is served then $2 million certificate of insurance is required.
Cancellation refunds will be issued as follows:
- Full refund: Notice of cancellation 6-12 months prior to the event.
- Half refund: Notice of cancellation 3-6 months prior to the event.
- No refunds: Notice of cancellation less than 3 months prior to the event.
For frequently asked questions about our private event rentals, please visit our FAQ page.
If you have further questions, please call the customer service staff at any of our locations:
District Office: (541) 389-7275
Juniper Swim & Fitness Center: (541) 389-7665
Bend Senior Center: (541) 388-1133