Let’s get arty! Let’s have a party!
The Art Station is a great place to hold private parties! Paint a masterpiece, create clay projects, make your own soap – the possibilities are endless! We have a wide range of options for guests of all ages – from toddlers to adults.
There is no set-up or clean-up – all you and your guests have to do is show up, relax and have fun. Your party will include a private party room, all the materials for your activity, aprons to wear and a dedicated art instructor. You provide the treats, decorations and party supplies such as plates, utensils and cups.
- Art Party: $200 for 2 hours
- Clay Party: $250 for 2 hours
- 1 hour for art/clay project instruction
- 1 hour for celebration
To Book a Party:
- Contact Bend Park and Recreation District at The Art Station 541-389-7275 to see if your desired date and time is available. Review our class calendar and look for times that classes aren’t offered for reference on availability.
- Complete a Art Station Party Request Form and email it to ArtStation@bendparksandrec.org. You will be contacted within 3-5 business days to confirm your date. At that time, payment is due in full to reserve your date.
- Invite your guests and plan your treats, etc.
- Choose your activity at least two weeks prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of events work best?
Kids’ birthday parties
Adults’ birthday parties
Holiday or other celebratory gatherings such as “Girls Night Out”
- When should I schedule my party?
The sooner the better! We will schedule parties up to three months in advance. Schedule your event as early as possible to ensure you get the day and time you desire. Scheduling occurs on a first-come, first-served basis. Weekends tend to fill up quickly. Preview our calendar below.
- When are parties available?
Parties are offered in two time blocks, depending on your art project selected. Weekday parties offer a great deal of flexibility with respect to start times, so please contact us for more information and to book your event. Depending on ongoing classes, weekday availability may be available. Last party start time on Mondays through Thursdays is 6:30 PM. For a weekend event, the following start times maybe available:
Saturdays: 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, Adult only – 6:00 pm
Sundays: 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, Adult only – 5:00 pm
- How many people can I invite?
Adult Parties: 10 guests maximum
Kids’ Parties (Ages 5+): 10 children maximum, with 10 adult chaperones maximum
- What else do I need to know about the parties?
Payment: Full payment is required to reserve your day and time. You can pay with a credit card, check or cash.
Set-up: You may arrive up to 15 minutes prior to the event to set-up. Events end promptly at their scheduled times to accommodate clean up and preparation for subsequent classes/events.
Clean-up and take-down: No worries! It’s on us!
- What if I have to cancel my event?
Cancellations made with a 14-day notice will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 13-4 days in advance: $50 refund issued as BPRD credit.
Cancellations 3 days of less: No refund.
Important Information for Kids' Parties:
- At least one parent or guardian must be present during the duration of the party (this is typically a parent of the guest of honor). For toddler (2-4 yrs.) parties, at least one adult per child must be present to assist the child with the art activity.
- Since we prepare everything in advance, the chosen activity/painting subject may be changed up to two weeks prior to the event, but cannot be changed afterward.
- It is the host’s responsibility to ensure the consent of attendees’ parents to participate, and notify The Art Station of any potential safety or allergy issues related to art making.
- Please ensure that following your event, all arrangements for on-time child pick-up are in place. It is the event host’s responsibility to supervise children whose parents have not arrived by the end of the party.
THE ART STATION
313 SW Shevlin Hixon Drive
Bend, OR 97702
HOW TO GET THERE:
The Art Station is located in southwest Bend in the Old Mill District across from the Les Schwab Amphitheater. Both on-site and street parking are available.
PUBLIC & ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION:
Bike or walk to the Art Station. Bike racks are located at the entrance. To get here by public transportation, the Art Station can be accessed via Cascade East Transit route #10. A bus stop is located a few blocks away by The Pavilion on Simpson Ave.