Old Fashioned July 4th Festival
Enjoy the holiday with your friends and family at the Bend Park & Recreation District’s Old Fashioned July 4th Festival, brought to you by Zolo. It’s a day filled with old-fashioned fun & games, food and festivities – you won’t want to miss out!
Make a day of it: Begin at 8:00 am in Drake Park with the annual Lion’s Club Pancake Breakfast then cruise to downtown Bend by 9:00 am with your dog, llama, wagon, bicycle or stuffed animal for the popular Bend Park & Recreation District Pet Parade, brought to you by Bend Pend Express. The parade kicks off at 10:00 am sharp and circles through downtown for 1.5 miles.
After the Pet Parade, head back to Drake Park between 11:00 am – 4:00 pm to enjoy the Festival with live music, local artisans and delicious food. Don’t forget to cruise through the expanded Kids & Family Area brought to you by the Law Offices of Warren John West where kids of all ages will be entertained with FREE old fashioned fun and games.
July 4th Activities & Schedule:
Pancake Breakfast 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Presented by the Sunrise Lions Club
Live Music, Entertainment & Pie-eating contests!
11:00 am – 4:00 pm on Pavilion Stage
Hosted by Zolo & Presented by Northwest Community Credit Union
- 11:00 am — National Anthem Bella Acappella
- 11:10 am — Declaration of Independence
- 11:30 am — Five Pint Mary Band
- 1:00 pm — Smokey the Bear & Friends
- 1:15 pm — Pie Eating Contest
- 2:00 pm — Nate Botsford Band
Sign up for the Annual Pie Eating Contest at the Festival beginning at 11 am. Space is limited. Contest at 1:15 pm.
Old Fashioned Games: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sponsored by Kiwanis Club of Bend
3-Legged Race, Gunny Sack Race, Parachute Play, Hula Hoop Contest, Ball Relays, Water Balloon Toss, Sponge Relay, Watermelon Eating Contest
Kids & Family Fun Area: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sponsored by the Law Offices of Warren John West
It’s all fun and games with the following:
• The Fish Fling – presented by Hydro Flask
• Flush-a-Duck – presented by Brown & Brown Northwest Insurance
• Helicopter Landing at 11:30 am in Harmon Park – presented by AirLink
• The Bend Fire Department
• Deschutes National Forest
• Central Oregon Prospectors Association
• Christian Family Adoption
• Tula Movement Arts
• The Humane Society of Central Oregon
• Wildheart Nature School
If you would like to be a sponsor, contact Sue Boettner at 541-706-6105 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to be a vendor? Click here for information.