Summer 2020 Indoor Pool Rentals
Sorry, no Indoor Pool rentals in August.
- Up to 25 people for reserved, exclusive use of the indoor pool and adjacent outdoor patio. Maximum occupancy includes swimmers and spectators at the indoor pool and outdoor patio.
- Must maintain physical distance of at least six (6) feet per person. Exception is members of the same household or close relationship. A distance of at least six (6) feet must be maintained between groups.
- To maintain at least 6 ft. distancing between your party and others, arrival and departure times should be staggered for guests to minimize congregating at entrances, exits and restrooms.
- If food is part of your party plan, each household or small group must bring their own food or boxed meal to consume in the designated area only. No communal sharing of home baked or catering items, please. Cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Event host must maintain contact information for all attendees for a minimum of sixty days. All visitors to the facility are required to adhere to this process by Deschutes County Health Department and Oregon Health Authority. Event host must also designate a physical distancing monitor to ensure compliance during the rental event.
At the time of reservation, event host will receive additional details and guidelines. An agreement form must be signed and returned to Juniper Swim & Fitness Center within 48 hours of reservation.
All facility and pool rules are enforced during private party rentals. A list of rules is available as well as new COVID-19 Rental Guidelines that must be followed.
For children 5 years and under, we require one parent in the water for every four children.