Fitness Center, Fit Studio, Fitness Classes and Personal Training
The weight room/ fitness center features strength, cardio and free weight equipment including:
- Strength equipment featuring Freemotion functional trainers and Epic selectorized machines.
- Precor and other state-of-the-art cardio machines to chose from including: treadmills, elliptical trainers, arc trainers, AMT, rowing machine, hand bike, Moto-Med, stepmills, upright and recumbent bikes.
- Free weights, racks and benches including power cage, Smith machine, preacher curl, ab and back benches and stretching area with balls and mats.
- Airy, bright room with panoramic views of the park.
- 100% fresh air ventilation system that monitors CO2 levels.
Weight Room Orientations: Designed to give you the basic skills to use the equipment safely. We strongly recommend attending an orientation.
Age Restrictions: Teens must have a signed parental waiver on file and complete a teen fitness center orientation. Pre-registration is required and there is a $12 fee. After completing the orientation, individuals ages 16 -17 may use the fitness center at any time. Teens ages 12 -15 may use the fitness center only during our supervised teen time or with parental supervision. Youth under the age of 12 years old are not allowed in the fitness center.
Risks and Restrictions: The fitness center is supervised some but not all hours of operation. Individuals must assume personal responsibility for risks associated with using the fitness center/weight room.
This 800 square foot space is located across from child care and is a great space dedicated to functional training. It is a quiet space to do floor work, yoga, stretching and stabilization. The space is outfitted with mats, balls, bands, mirrors, balance bar and TRX suspension training system. Generally opened for workout on your own but sometimes the room will be closed for special classes or programs.
Group Fitness Classes
If you have a fitness pass you can drop in on any of over 200+ group fitness classes per week in both land and in the water. Yoga, pilates, indoor cycling, water aerobics, zumba and much, much more! See schedules for details and times. First come, first served basis. Class size may be limited.
Fitness Registration programs
Most fitness classes at JSFC are included with a fitness pass. There are a few that have registration fees and guarantee your spot in the class. See below for information on the fitness registration programs available this season.
Fall 2014 recreation registration is now open for September through December programs.
- Click here to preview the new Fall "Playbook". (Note: 3 MB pdf file)
- Click here to review programs and register online.
- Note: Therapeutic recreation programs open at 9:00 am. All other registration begins at 12:00 am, midnight.
Are you looking for personalized training or ready to take your performance to the next level? Our advanced program is specialized to meet your goals. Advance yoga or pilates practice, receive personal instruction in weight training or Zumba dance, even prepare for an upcoming fitness race or event; the personal training team at Juniper Swim & Fitness Center has diverse set of coaching skills and can customize a program just for you. A variety of sessions with options and packages. Personal Training tri-fold brochure (PDF) Please check out personal trainer biographies below (downloadable PDFS) to find the trainer that is right for you.
Alli Jorgensen firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyndee Phillips email@example.com
Murphy McFarland firstname.lastname@example.org
Cherie Touchette email@example.com
Phyllis Small firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Zimmerman email@example.com
Teal Buehler firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenn Caldenty email@example.com
Sara Nelson saraN@bendparksandrec.org