Bend Senior Center will have an onsite facility manager during your event for any questions, assistance or help to make your event a success.
Set Up, Decorations and Floor Care
- Items may be attached to the wall with blue painters tape only. Please do not use staples, nails or tacks on wood surfaces, walls or floors.
- Please do not slide tables across floors as it may cause scratches on tile or hardwood.
- Visitors are expected to return the facility to pre-event layout and cleanliness standards. A check-off list defining cleaning expectations will be provided at the time of final payment. Cleaning supplies are available onsite.
- All rental items (catering, decorations, event supplies, etc.) must be out of the facility at the end of the event.
Tents and Canopies
Tents and canopies may be set up on the patio and/or adjacent lawn must be anchored by water barrels or sand bags. Please do not insert stakes in the ground without prior irrigation located. Please make arrangements for irrigation locate by a park and recreation employee, call the district office (541) 389-7275 one week prior to your event.
Parking and Accessibility
- The parking lot is shared by park, trail and facility users. The remaining space near the facility is a loading zone and fire/emergency zone and must not be used for event parking.
- Please respect appropriate handicapped parking spots and designated fire lane.
- Access to the facility is paved and the restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Garbage and Recycling – Garbage and recycling service is provided. Debris and recycling must be removed from the facility and placed in dumpsters and/or recycling containers provided on site.
- Amplified Sound and Noise – Music may be played inside the building only so to respect the surrounding neighbors and area. Music may be restricted should it conflict with other park or area reservations or building use.
- Tobacco – Bend Park & Recreation parks and facilities are tobacco-free. Tobacco products of any kind are not allowed in the facility or park.
- Animals – Except for service animals, animals are prohibited in the facility except by special permit.
BPRD reserves the right to deny reservations. Events or reservations that conflict with the Bend Park & Recreation District mission or values may be denied.