Fitness through health plans? Ask us how!
There is a no-cost fitness pass option for insurance-reimbursed fitness programs, including:
- Silver & Fit
- Silver Sneakers
- AARP Renew Active
Eligible programs will include unlimited access to BPRD fitness centers, virtual classes, lap swimming and all fitness classes, including water classes and workout-on-your-own sessions.
How to renew medicare-reimbursed passes:
Annual renewal enrollment typically runs from January 1 - January 25
Anyone renewing or enrolling in a new insurance-reimbursed fitness passes for the first time, must fill out and return this form. You will need to confirm your eligibility with your provider and ask for an eligibility/fitness number to complete enrollment. Complete and return this PDF, or fill out the online form below.
If you are eligible and once you have your eligibility/fitness number, complete your enrollment form by either:
- Complete an electronic form at: www.bendparksandrec.org/medicareform.
- Print the PDF enrollment form to and either mail or hand deliver the completed form to customer service at:
- Larkspur Community Center - Home of the Bend Senior Center,
1600 SE Reed Market Road
- Juniper Swim & Fitness Center, 800 SE 6th Street
- BPRD District Office, 799 SW Columbia Street
After 3 – 5 days, you will be contacted to set up your pass.
Questions? Contact customer service by email, email@example.com, phone, at (541) 389-7275. Customer service hours are listed below.
Customer Service Hours:
Mon - Thu: 5:30 am - 8:30 pm
Fri: 5:30 am - 4:30 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm