PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT: For all BPRD parks and trails
Oregonians are strongly encouraged to stay home, save lives. Do not gather in parks or on trails.
Temporary use rules:
- Playgrounds, exercise equipment and basketball and volleyball courts remain closed.
- Skateparks and pickleball, tennis, horseshoes and bocce ball courts are now open.
- Walking, running, biking, skating or using a wheelchair or other mobility device while maintaining at least six feet between people is allowed.
- Stay six feet from others.
- Visit less popular parks and trails and/or at less popular times.
- Go solo or only with members of your household. No groups.
- Off-leash dog areas, picnic shelters and restrooms remain open.
- On trails, offer a wide-berth when passing.
- Wash hands before and after any visit to a park or trail.
- Bring your own water. Drinking fountains are not available.
- Keep dogs on leash. It's the law in Bend.
- Follow local and national health guidance.
- If you're sick, stay home.
Biking in Bend Parks
Biking in Bend parks is a great activity to share with families and friends alike with fresh air, a little exercise and interesting sights to see. With many off-street trails available, the parks’ trail system is well-suited for all ages to pedal together on the same trails. Here are some favorites to consider: