What types of events work best?
- Kids’ birthday parties
- Adults’ birthday parties
- Holiday or other celebratory gatherings such as “Girls Night Out”
When should I schedule my party?
The sooner the better! We will schedule parties up to three months in advance. Schedule your event as early as possible to ensure you get the day and time you desire. Scheduling occurs on a first-come, first-served basis. Weekends tend to fill up quickly. Preview our calendar below.
When are parties available?
We offer weekday and weekend parties. Contact the Art Station for availability. Weekday parties offer a great deal of flexibility with respect to start times, so please contact us for more information and to book your event. Depending on ongoing classes, weekday availability may be available. Last party start time on Mondays through Thursdays is 6:30 PM.
How many people can I invite?
- Adult Parties: 10 guests maximum
- Kids’ Parties (Ages 5+): 10 children maximum, with 10 adult chaperones maximum
What else do I need to know about the parties?
Payment: Full payment is required to reserve your day and time. You can pay with a credit card, check or cash.
Set-up: You may arrive up to 15 minutes prior to the event to set-up. Events end promptly at their scheduled times to accommodate clean up and preparation for subsequent classes/events. Please, no helium balloons.
Clean-up and take-down: No worries! It’s on us!
What if I have to cancel my event?
- Cancellations made with a 14-day notice will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations 13-4 days in advance: $50 refund issued as BPRD credit.
- Cancellations 3 days of less: No refund.