PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT: Recreation programs and activitiesNumerous recreation programs and activities for spring and summer may be available for registration. Click on the registration tab for up-to-date information and availability. Bend Park and Recreation District follows the regulations and guidance of the Oregon Health Authority for all activities including:
- See updated OHA Face coverings guidance for indoor and outdoor recreation activities and sports.
- Maintaining six feet of distancing from others encouraged at all times.
- Limiting gathering sizes and keeping small groups consistent for the duration of the program.
- Minimizing sharing equipment and player/participant contact.
- Frequent hand washing or sanitizing by staff and participants.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation processes daily and more frequently at times.
- Health screening for some programs.
The district provides recreation for people of all abilities. We provide a wide variety of program options that offer opportunities for our participants to engage in activities that promote socialization, skill development, and physical activity.