All public notices for Bend Park and Recreation District are posted and updated on this page.
Naming Committee Opportunities
Bend Park & Recreation District is seeking applicants for five positions on the Board of Directors’ new Park, Facility and Trail Naming Committee pursuant to the Park, Facility and Trail Naming Policy. To apply, submit a completed questionnaire by Monday, September 13, 2021 via email to email@example.com or by mail to 799 SW Columbia St., Bend, OR 97702.
- Have a passion for placemaking or community building, have relevant historical knowledge, are familiar with the district and community character, and/or are from an underrepresented population of the community.
- Reside within the park district boundaries.
- Can serve a four (4) year term.
- Can attend Naming Committee meetings as scheduled – generally no more than four times/year.
- This is a volunteer position.
- The appointments are planned to be made at the Board of Directors’ business meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
For additional information, contact Rachel Colton, Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.