The district’s Board of Directors is responsible for developing district goals and setting policy.
- The board meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month, unless otherwise noted. See schedule below.
- The board generally meets in a work session at 5:30 p.m. followed by a regular business meeting.
- All work sessions and regular meetings are open to the public in-person or virtually through Zoom.
Attending a Board Meeting
- In-person board meetings are held at the District Office, 799 SW Columbia St.
- Community members are welcome to attend and provide in-person public comment.
- Board meetings are held in the Community Room which is adjacent to the District Office lobby.
- A Zoom invitation link for each meeting can be found in the Agenda of the Meeting Report located in the schedule below.
- Click on the Meeting Report for the upsoming meeting you want to attend.
- Navigate to the Agenda section.
- Follow the webinar URL listed in the Agenda to join virtually.
- Public comment is given at the start of each meeting at 5:30 p.m. Additional information is found in the Visitor section of the Meeting Reports below.
- Board meetings will be recorded and posted on the website.