PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT: For all BPRD parks and trails
The parks and trails are calling and you want to play. It’s okay; you can with a few reminders:
Dogs In Parks And On Trails:
Dogs are a part of many Bendites’ lives and involved with their owners in many recreational adventures. In Bend, there’s so much to do with your four-legged friend including:
- Walk and run on the trails and paths
- Swim in the Deschutes River
- Play, walk and run off-leash at eight off-leash areas.
No matter the activity or adventure, it’s important that dog owners manage their dog responsibly so that everyone can enjoy the parks and trails.
- Dogs are to be leashed up in public except in official off-leash areas.
- Dog owners are to clean up after their dog. To help out, dog waste bags and trash receptacles are available at many Bend parks and trails.