Bring your imagination to The Pavilion for your next special event!
Weddings, receptions, birthday parties, trade shows, athletic events, family reunions, company picnics – the possibilities for special events are nearly endless.
- Rentals are available May through October.
- April – June: Parties, Picnics, Receptions, Daytime Meetings are ideal.
- June – August: Parties, Picnics, Receptions are preferred.
- Sept. – October: Large Public Events, Parties, Picnics, Receptions, Daytime Meetings are ideal.
- Play equipment and games available for your event.
- For skate parties during ice season, please visit our Skate Parties page.
Capacity & Square Footage:
- Total facility can host 25 to 800+ people
- Outdoors – Covered: 20,000+ sq. ft.
- Outdoors: 4,500+ sq. ft.
- Indoors: 1,200+ sq. ft.
Availability & Hours:
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Weekday hours and availability vary. Please inquire.
- The building must be vacated by 11:30 pm.
- Additional hours may be available. Call for more information.
- The Pavilion can be reserved for daily rentals up to 12 months in advance; hourly rentals can be made 90 days in advance.
Pavilion Rental Rates:
- Daily Rates: $1000.00/private event, $1250.00/non-profit event, $1500.00/commercial event for up to 10 hours
- Hourly Rates: $200.00/private event, $250.00/non-profit event, $300.00/commercial event per hour, 2 hr. minimum
Food & Beverage:
- BPRD does not provide supplies including utensils, coffee, and other meeting materials.
- Renters supply their own dishes, cups, napkins and utensils. We encourage the use of recycled and sustainable products.
- Renters are welcome to have their meeting or event catered by the business of their choice.
- The Pavilion commercial kitchen is not available for use.
- Alcohol may be served and requires the following:
- An alcohol permit issued by BPRD on behalf of the City of Bend
- A certificate of $2 million general liability insurance per occurrence. This is generally a supplemental insurance policy to a privately insured person.
- Adherence to OLCC and City of Bend regulations.
Furniture, Audio-Visual & Fireplace:
- Inside: 58 chairs and 14 tables (6’ x 2.5’ ft.) The lobby and viewing rooms have a capacity of 80 guests.
- Outside: 32 chairs and 8 tables (3.5’ ft. rounds).
- Renters are responsible for set-up and takedown of chairs and tables. Visitors are expected to return the facility to pre-event layout and cleanliness standards.
- Renters can bring their own AV equipment to use in the space during the rental time.
- The gas fireplace located in the viewing room can be used for your event or meeting. Please contact a staff member during your event to turn on the fireplace.
Fees, Deposits & Insurance:
- A payment of $250 per daily use is due at the time of reservation. This will be applied toward the rental fee.
- The balance of rental fee is due 90 days prior to the event. If a reservation is made less than 90 days before the event, payment for the deposit and rental are due at the time of reservation.
- If you need to cancel, refunds will be issued as follows:
– Full refund: Notice of cancellation is 6-12 months prior to the event.
– Half refund: Notice of cancellation is 3-6 months prior to the event.
- A security cleaning deposit of $500 is required 30 days before your event. The deposit is fully reimbursable if the facility and BPRD rules and regulations are followed. If damage occurs in excess of the deposit, the renter agrees to reimburse the district for all repairs. Failure to reimburse the district for loss or damage will result in forfeiture of future rental rights.
- Security cleaning deposits will be refunded following the event when the facility is cleaned to specifications set by the district and no damage is done to the facility or surrounding grounds.
Reservations may be made by people 18 and over unless alcohol is being served and then you must be 21 years of age. The person completing the rental application must be present during the entire rental period. Renters of BPRD facilities are legally responsible for activities in and around the facility during use, including damage to the facilities or injury to participants. Renters must provide a certificate of $2 million general liability insurance per occurrence. If alcohol is going to be served, renters must obtain an alcohol permit issued by BPRD on behalf of the City of Bend Police and provide an additional rider on the insurance certificate.
General Rules & Regulations for BPRD Rental Facilities:
- Set Up, Decorations & Floor Care:
- Items may be attached to the wall with blue painters tape only. Please do not use staples, nails or tacks on wood surfaces, walls or floors.
- Please keep in mind that set up and clean up are included in your rental time.
- Cleaning Expectations:
- Visitors are expected to return the facility to pre-event layout and cleanliness standards. A check-off list defining cleaning expectations will be provided at the time of final payment or key pick up.
- Cleaning supplies are available onsite.
- All rental items (catering, decorations, event supplies, etc.) must be out of the facility at the end of the event. Catering supplies may be left outside the building for early morning pick up by a caterer.
- Tents and Canopies:
- Tents and canopies may be set up on the patio and/or adjacent lawn must be anchored by water barrels or sand bags; do not insert stakes in the ground.
- Parking and Accessibility:
- The total number of parking spaces available to renters of the Pavilion is 64. Overflow parking is available adjacent to the Pavilion.
- Please respect appropriate handicapped parking spots and designated fire lane.
- Access to the facility is paved and the restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Candles – Battery operated candles are encouraged. Candles or flaming producing devices are not allowed on the premises with the exception of Sterno fuel containers when used to heat catering dishes and only when the table or countertop is protected from heat or flame.
- Garbage and Recycling – Garbage and recycling service is provided. Debris and recycling must be removed from the facility and placed in dumpsters and/or recycling containers provided on site.
- Amplified Sound and Noise – Music may be played inside the building only so to respect the surrounding neighbors and area. Music may be restricted should it conflict with other reservations or building use.
- Tobacco – Bend Park & Recreation parks and facilities are tobacco-free. Tobacco products of any kind are not allowed in the facility or park.
- Animals – Except for service animals, animals are prohibited in the facility except by special permit.
To arrange for a personalized tour of The Pavilion, give us a call at (541) 389-7588.
The Pavilion information/reservations:
Kevin Collier, Facility Supervisor: (541) 706-6196
Shalee Mink, Recreation Coordinator: (541) 706-6195