Fitness Room at the Bend Senior Center
Work out with weights and fitness equipment at your convenience! We’ve got new equipment to serve your workout needs. Helpful orientations and classes are held daily so that you can use the fitness room with confidence and get the most from your workout.
- VECTRA – Multi-station fitness system
- Cardio equipment
- Stationary bikes
- Hand Weights
- Strength conditioning equipment
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 7:00pm; Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Fee: Drop in fee of $1.25 or use your Senior Center pass or Social Activity Pass.
NOTE: Weight Room Orientation/Weight Training is required before using the equipment. There is no charge for orientation. Orientations are held: Monday and Friday 8:00 am-10:00 am;
Bend Senior Center Personal Training Team:
- Is specifically certified for ages 50+ by the American College of Sports Medicine or American Council of Exercise.
- Receives advanced training in special areas of fitness.
- Coordinates with yoru medical needs to help you successfully re-conditional with chronic issues and/or rehabilitate from injury and surgery.
Individual Training Rates:
Introductory Session: $ 75
Ongoing session: $60
3 session package: $171
6 session package: $324
Partner Training Rates per person:
Introductory Session: $ 56
Ongoing session: $45
3 session package: $128
6 session package: $243