Address: 225 SE 15th Street
Ponderosa Park‘s skatepark is open from dawn until dusk in dry conditions.
The approximately 4,000 square foot skatepath includes:
- Half-pipe section
- Multiple quarter pipe sections
- Two sets of stairs
- A variety of wedges, hips and ledges
- Grind rails and ledges
- Radius wave
- Pump bumps and radius wave
- Restrooms, picnic shelters and other amenities close to the skatepark
Address: 1001 SW Bradbury Way
The Pavilion‘s skatepark is closed for the season.
The skatepath includes:
- Quarter pipe sections
- Fun Box / Manual Pad
- Small banked-pyramid feature
Skatepark Do’s & Don’ts
- Use the park from dawn until dusk.
- Use the park only when it’s dry.
- Maintain control and share the park with others.
- Protect yourself. Helmets, elbow and knee pads and other protective equipment are strongly recommended.
- Keep the skatepark clean. Keep food, drinks and glass away from the skatepark surface and place trash in receptacles.
- If someone is acting inappropriately, be a mentor and share tips on skatepark etiquette.
- Ponderosa skatepark is unsupervised. Use at your own risk and within your own abilities.
- Be aware: Skateboarding and other appropriate uses of the park are high risk recreation activities that may result in serious injury. BPRD does not assume responsibility for injuries.
- Avoid using the skatepark when wet or icy.
- Do not modify the skatepark or bring outside ramps, boxes or other devices .
- Food and drinks and drinks are not allowed on the skate surface.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the park.
- Use and/or possession of alcohol, tobacco products and or drugs is prohibited.
- Littering, graffiti, stickers and tagging are not allowed.
- Avoid using abusive, threatening and obscene language and behavior.
- No pets are allowed in the skate area.
- Motorized vehicles, scooters and bikes are prohibited.
- Amplified sound is not allowed except by permit.