Bend Senior Center
1600 SE Reed Market Road
Bend, OR 97702
ph. (541) 388-1133
Inspiring learning, health and wellness for active older adults.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Special Hours & Closures:
September 1: Labor Day - CLOSED
November 27-28: Thanksgiving - CLOSED
December 25-26: Christmas - CLOSED
January 1: New Years - CLOSED
A gathering place and center of activities for persons 50 years and better, the Bend Senior Center is owned and operated by the Bend Park & Recreation District. A focal point for our community, the center activities and programs are designed to promote active healthy lifestyles through health, education, recreation, socialization and volunteer opportunities. Open to all ages after 4:30 pm.
Directions & Road Construction on Reed Market and 15th:
Summer 2014 Update - The intersection of Reed Market and 15th Street will be closed mid-June until mid-November 2014 to remove the traffic signal, relocate utility poles and construct the roundabout. Detour signs will be in place and the main entrance to the Senior Center will remain open during this time. (See detour map below.)
- From the North: Take 15th Street South; Turn LEFT onto Castlewood; turn RIGHT onto Bronzewood and park in cul-de-sac behind Senior Center.
- From the West: Take Reed Market Road and turn RIGHT onto new ‘diagonal” connector onto 15th; Continue south and turn LEFT onto Twin Lakes Loop; Turn LEFT onto Newberry Drive.
- From the East: Take Reed Market Road to Senior Center, as normal.
- From the South: Take 15th Street to Twin Lakes Loop; Turn RIGHT; Turn LEFT onto Newberry Drive.
- Public & Alternative Transportation: Bike racks are available at the facility and you can get to the center via the Larkspur Trail as well as other area trails and bike routes. For public transportation, use Cascade East Transit route # 5-6.
Google Map: note - this does not show detours above.
Let us know how we're doing:
Take the Bend Senior Center survey. To begin, click here: Facility Survey
Learn about the Bend Senior Center Renovation:
Programs, Classes & Activities:
Summer 2014 recreation registration now open
for May through August programs.
- Click here to view the new Summer "Playbook" or recreation guide. (Note: 6 MB pdf file)
- Click here to review programs and register online.
Evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, the facility is available for community rentals such as weddings, meetings, receptions and other events. Click on Facility Rental for more information.