A large community park in NE Bend, Pine Nursery Park includes a sports complex for field sports, natural areas, fitness trails, disc golf course, bike trails, a 14-acre off-leash area, all-abilities playground, pickleball courts and room for future expansion.
Pine Nursery Community Park
Pine Nursery Park is located in northeast Bend between Purcell, Deschutes Market, and Yeoman Roads and consists of 159 acres. The Bend LaPine School District ‘s Ponderosa Elementary School is next door on 15 acres at the Northwest corner of the park.
Phase one and two of the park includes:
• 4 youth – adult softball fields, 60-70 ft. baseline, 325 ft. outfield fence.
• Field house, dugouts and spectator amenities
• 4 soccer fields that can be overlaid for seasonal/tournament play
• 16-court pickleball complex
• All-abilities playground
• Disc golf course
• 14-acre off-leash area for dogs including grass field, splash pad, walking trails and separate small dog area
• Paved bike/pedestrian loop (1.3 miles) and connections to existing roads
• A fishing/irrigation pond for landscaping in partnership with Oregon Fish & Wildlife
• User trails through natural park areas
• Picnic shelters
Pine Nursery Park
Bob Wenger Memorial Off-Leash Area
14 acres with walking trails, natural areas, grass field, splash pad and small dog area
Located at the corner of Deschutes Market Road and Yeoman Roads, the Bob Wenger Memorial Off-Leash Area is a great place for residents to take their pets to socialize, exercise and train. The area is self-managed by pet owners who clean-up and supervise their pet’s behavior. Local pet groups partner with the district to provide additional clean-up, education and management of the off-leash areas provide throughout the district. The area can be accessed via paved trails from both parking lots.