PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT: Recreation programs and activitiesMany summer recreation programs and activities are now available. Click on the registration tab for up-to-date information and availability. Bend Park and Recreation District follows the regulations and guidance of the Oregon Health Authority for all programs and activities including:
- Maintaining six feet of distancing from others at all times.
- Limiting gathering sizes and keeping small groups consistent for the duration of the program.
- Minimizing sharing equipment and player/participant contact.
- Frequent hand washing or sanitizing by staff and participants.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation processes daily and more frequently at times.
- Use of face coverings – required indoors for staff and participants ages 5 and up. Outdoors, staff are required to wear face coverings at all times and children ages 5 and up need face coverings outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Health screening for some programs.
Get in the game with Bend Park & Recreation District youth sports!
Whether a team or individual sport, traditional or upcoming, our sports programs are focused on developing skills and sportsmanship in a fun, positive and encouraging atmosphere.
Click on each sports category to learn more about our offerings.