PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT: Recreation programs and activitiesMany summer recreation programs and activities are now available. Click on the registration tab for up-to-date information and availability. Bend Park and Recreation District follows the regulations and guidance of the Oregon Health Authority for all programs and activities including:
- Maintaining six feet of distancing from others at all times.
- Limiting gathering sizes and keeping small groups consistent for the duration of the program.
- Minimizing sharing equipment and player/participant contact.
- Frequent hand washing or sanitizing by staff and participants.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation processes daily and more frequently at times.
- Use of face coverings – required indoors for staff and participants ages 5 and up. Outdoors, staff are required to wear face coverings at all times and children ages 5 and up need face coverings outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Health screening for some programs.
KIDS INC | Grades: K – 5
Why KIDS INC?
CONVENIENT: Great program for working parents to meet your family’s child care needs.
NO TRANSPORTATION NEEDED: Co-located program at school demonstrates close partnership between school district and park district to help children thrive.
ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Games and play promote movement and fitness.
SKILL BUILDING: Creative, theme-based enrichment activities that challenge children and encourage problem solving.
PROFESSIONAL STAFF: Dedicated to the care and safety of your child. Staff engage and interact with participants while being positive role models and mentors. All staff are trained in youth development, CPR/first aid and receive background checks.