PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT: For all BPRD parks and trails
Oregonians are strongly encouraged to stay home, save lives. Do not gather in parks or on trails.
Temporary use rules:
- Playgrounds, exercise equipment and basketball and volleyball courts remain closed.
- Skateparks and pickleball, tennis, horseshoes and bocce ball courts are now open.
- Walking, running, biking, skating or using a wheelchair or other mobility device while maintaining at least six feet between people is allowed.
- Stay six feet from others.
- Visit less popular parks and trails and/or at less popular times.
- Go solo or only with members of your household. No groups.
- Off-leash dog areas, picnic shelters and restrooms remain open.
- On trails, offer a wide-berth when passing.
- Wash hands before and after any visit to a park or trail.
- Bring your own water. Drinking fountains are not available.
- Keep dogs on leash. It's the law in Bend.
- Follow local and national health guidance.
- If you're sick, stay home.
Plan Your Play
We offer over 1,000 different recreation programs annually for ages ranging from 18 months to senior adult. See the categories below for more information and to see current offerings. To search directly on the registration site, use the links to the right.