Park Services is dedicated to the daily maintenance and passionate care of public parks, trail, facilities and open space in Bend and surrounding areas.
The care and preservation of Bend parks and facilities is a high-priority for The District in being responsible stewards of public properties.
The Park Services building is home to our Park Maintenance, Facility Services, Landscape Services, Natural Resources, Park Steward, custodial, vehicle fleet and maintenance departments.
To report a park maintenance issue or request park steward assistance:
- During business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm) call 541-388-5435.
- After Hours (Monday – Friday, 4:00 pm – 7:30 am and on weekends) call 541-388-5435. *When instructed “press 2” to reach the on-call operator. The on-call operator will direct information to appropriate staff.
- To report non-time sensitive issues, you can also email email@example.com. Emails will be directed to appropriate staff for response during business hours.
- For emergencies (i.e., criminal activity, fire/medical/safety incidents) call 911.
- Lost & Found in parks: (541) 388-5435