Kiwanis Park is a perfect neighborhood gathering space for children’s birthday parties, family picnics and other small gatherings.
- 3 rectangle picnic tables under the shelter and 2 more picnic tables outside the shelter
- Field rentals may be available at additional cost
- Seasonal restrooms and drinking fountain
- Basketball courts
- Open lawn areas
5 am to 10 pm
Seating capacity – 30 people, total capacity 75 people
|Type of Rental||Groups of 0 - 30||Groups of 31 - 74||Groups of 75 - 124||Groups over 125|
Throwing a picnic? Ask about Picnic Kit Rentals for $32.00 per day for your next celebration.
800 Centennial Boulevard, Bend, OR, United States (Directions)
Limited parking. Carpooling and other alternative transportation is encouraged.
For more information, please contact
Customer Service Team
Tel: (541) 389-7275
How to reserve a Facility, Picnic Shelter or uncovered Picnic Area.
Perfect for your private celebration or gathering.
Are you a business renting a park? Learn about businesses in parks guidelines.
The reservation window for each rental is as follows:
- Picnic Shelters and Picnic Areas: up to 12 months in advance. Riverbend Park picnic shelter is 3 months in advance.
- Aspen Hall: up to 18 months in advance.
- Hollinshead Barn: up to 18 months in advance.
- Marcoulier Event Room: up to 12 months in advance.
- Riverbend Community Room: up to 3 months in advance.
- The Pavilion: up to 12 months in advance.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.You will be contacted after making your request. Reservations are ONLY considered confirmed when a deposit or fee is paid.
- Browse the facility rentals map and rate comparisons to find the ideal location for your event. These links will provide you with many answers to questions you may have regarding fees, location, capacity and amenities.
- Check availability by clicking on the Availability Calendar for the site you select. Select your date on the calendar and sign in or create BPRD account to fill out a request form.
- Submit a Request online. Be sure to provide as much information as possible. Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your request. Our customer service staff will confirm availability and gather more information regarding your event.
- A deposit of $250 will hold and confirm your reservation for a facility or shelter rentals with 41 or more attendees. The remaining rental balance is due 30 days prior to event. When booking a picnic shelter or picnic area a full payment is required. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to event, the entire balance is due at the time of reservation.”
- All events held in facilities must provide a certificate showing $2 million general liability insurance per occurrence. If alcohol is being served an additional rider on the insurance certificate is required and obtain an alcohol permit (issued by BPRD on behalf of the City of Bend Police) prior to the event. You can obtain an alcohol permit in person in any Bend Park & Recreation District facility. Picnic shelter or picnic areas rental do not require insurance, unless the number of people is over 75 or alcohol is served then $2 million certificate of insurance is required.
A full refund will be readily granted if notified a week or more in advance. If notified six days or less before reservation date, BPRD will keep $25 of the reservation fee and the remainder will be refunded.
For frequently asked questions about our private event rentals, please visit our Shelter Rentals page.If you have further questions, please call the customer service staff:
This field is used for Baseball and Softball. They are available March 1 through November 1 depending on weather and conditions.
Kiwanis Park Field
This ball field has 50’ pitching distance; 60’ and 65’ base distances; with no outfield fence.
Want to host an event here?
Portions of this park are available for sports field rentals for practices and games. All organized sport program use of Bend Park & Recreation District athletic fields requires a reservation and permit. Organized sport program use is defined as any time a group of individuals is practicing, playing contests, conducting drills, camps or other programmed activities under the coordination, direction and supervision of an individual or organization. The reservation process provides a user or organization the exclusive use of a field. Permits are enforced by Bend Park and Recreation District staff. Learn more about sports field rentals.
For additional information or questions, contact: