Rent a Park, Facility or Picnic Shelter
Bend Park & Recreation District has a variety of venues for your to host your next event. There are five types of reservations, click on to be directed for further information:
- Private gathering at picnic shelters to invited guests (i.e. birthday parties, family reunions, weddings, etc.)
- Public community event advertised to the public (i.e. triathlons or runs, music festivals, etc. )
- Sports Field Rentals (i.e. tournaments, sports, etc.)
- Facility Rentals (i.e. Hollinshead Barn, Aspen Hall, Bend Senior Center and Community Room at District office)
- Business or commercial use of a park, picnic shelter or facility (i.e. boot camp, fitness classes, concessions, etc.)
For hosting private gatherings or celebrations such as weddings, family unions, company picnics, corporate retreats or other celebrations, please see information below.
Please click on the links below to view our facilities for additional details, fees and amenities. Each facility has indoor and outdoor spaces to use and enjoy during your special day or event.
- Al Moody Park – Shelter
- Big Sky Park – Upper Shelter
- Big Sky Park – Lower Shelter
- Compass Park – Shelter
- Farewell Bend Park – Shelter
- Juniper Park – Picnic Area
- Kiwanis Park – Shelter
- Larkspur Park – Shelter
- Miller’s Landing Park – Shelter
- Pine Nursery Park Shelter
- Pioneer Park – Shelter
- Ponderosa Park – Shelter
- Riverbend Park – Shelter
- Sawyer Park Picnic Area
- Shevlin Park – Aspen Meadow Shelter
- Skyline Park – Shelter
Alcohol permits: Alcohol is only allowed on District property with a permit. Permits are available at no cost at the District office. The reason we issue permits is to help us manage behaviors in parks. There are three kinds of permits: a) individual, b) small group – groups of 40 or fewer people (please note: permits are not issued for use on athletic fields during scheduled BPRD programs); c) Large group – groups of 41 or more. Large group use of a park when alcohol is going to be consumed requires a reservation and evidence of liability insurance. The District Office is located at 799 SW Columbia Street open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or call us at (541) 389-7275 for more information.
Follow the instructions at How to Make a Reservation to check availability for a private gathering or request a reservation.
Business Practices & Operations in Parks and Facilities:
Interested in concessions or commercial sales in parks? Download the BPRD policy on Business Operations in Parks.
If you have further questions, please call the customer service staff at any of our locations:
District Office (541) 389-7275
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Juniper Swim & Fitness Center (541) 389-7665
Monday-Friday 5:15 am – 9:00 pm | Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Bend Senior Center (541) 388-1133
Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm