Bend Senior Center: AARP Tax Program
AARP Tax Preparation registration opens January 28 at 10:00 am. Registration must be completed online.
Need a flexible meeting space with the ability for attendees to flow easily from indoor to outdoor spaces? The Riverbend Community Room is located at the Bend Park & Recreation District Office. Facility rental includes: the community room, restroom access and exterior plaza area. The building lobby and an adjacent conference room may be reserved for evening rentals. Room rental does not include use of Riverbend Community Park or the picnic shelter unless reserved separately.
- Vaulted ceilings, carpeted floors.
- Counter and sink for food presentation and clean-up; however, there are no kitchen facilities.
- Full-length windows and doors on the south wall open out onto an inviting plaza.
• Riverbend Community Room reservations can be made for 3 months in advance.
• Weekdays: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm (not available on Wednesdays or weekends)
• The building must be vacated by 10:00 pm.
• The lobby is not available for use during BPRD business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm). Renters may have access to the lobby after 5:00 pm.
Total capacity is 150 people with all available spaces being utilized.
- Indoor community room: 80
- Indoor conference room: 14
- Outdoor lobby and plaza: 50
In-District Rental Fees:
$55-$65 per hour (3-hour minimum) to $715 per day.
Non-residents will be charged a 20% out-of-district fee in addition to the in-district fee (above) to rent facilities. The following rentals are exempt from out-of-district fees.
- Governmental agencies or non-profit organizations serving district residents
- Exceptions as granted by the Executive Director
Want to know more? Compare banquet hall rentals.
To schedule a tour of the space, please contact customer service at (541) 389-7275.
779 SW Columbia St, Bend, OR 97702, USA (Directions)
Parking is available at Riverbend Park on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note: parking is extremely limited during summer season due to river recreation.
For more information, please contact
Customer Service Team
Tel: (541) 389-7275
How to reserve a Facility, Picnic Shelter or uncovered Picnic Area.
Perfect for your private celebration or gathering.
Are you a business renting a park? Learn about businesses in parks guidelines.
The reservation window for each rental is as follows:
- Picnic Shelters and Picnic Areas: up to 12 months in advance. Riverbend Park picnic shelter is 3 months in advance.
- Aspen Hall: up to 18 months in advance.
- Hollinshead Barn: up to 18 months in advance.
- Marcoulier Event Room: up to 12 months in advance.
- Riverbend Community Room: up to 3 months in advance.
- The Pavilion: up to 12 months in advance.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.You will be contacted after making your request. Reservations are ONLY considered confirmed when a deposit or fee is paid.
- Browse the facility rentals map and rate comparisons to find the ideal location for your event. These links will provide you with many answers to questions you may have regarding fees, location, capacity and amenities.
- Check availability by clicking on the Availability Calendar for the site you select. Select your date on the calendar and sign in or create BPRD account to fill out a request form.
- Submit a Request online. Be sure to provide as much information as possible. Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your request. Our customer service staff will confirm availability and gather more information regarding your event.
- A deposit of $250 will hold and confirm your reservation for a facility or shelter rentals with 41 or more attendees. The remaining rental balance is due 30 days prior to event. When booking a picnic shelter or picnic area a full payment is required. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to event, the entire balance is due at the time of reservation.”
- All events held in facilities must provide a certificate showing $2 million general liability insurance per occurrence. Individuals and groups may request an alcohol permit in accordance with Park Rules that allow for exceptions to the prohibited activity. If alcohol is to be consumed in a BPRD park or trail, a permit is required. If alcohol is being served or present an additional rider on the insurance certificate is required and shelter renter must obtain an alcohol permit (issued by BPRD on behalf of the City of Bend Police) prior to the event. You can obtain an alcohol permit in person in any Bend Park & Recreation District facility.
A full refund will be readily granted if notified a week or more in advance. If notified six days or less before reservation date, BPRD will keep $25 of the reservation fee and the remainder will be refunded.
For frequently asked questions about our private event rentals, please visit our Shelter Rentals page.If you have further questions, please call the customer service staff:
General rules and regulations for rentals: