No rentals available for Summer 2019 through August 31.
The Marcoulier Room is an event space for large gatherings and is conveniently located within the Bend Senior Center. This bright and well-lit event space has abundant natural light, maple hardwood floors and high ceilings. This event space is adjacent to Larkspur Park, a multi-use park with trees, grass, walking trails, basketball court, restrooms, picnic shelter, playground and parking.
- Patio doors lead to a landscaped patio and natural area make this a functional and attractive location for receptions, dances and events.
- Full commercial kitchen amenities include: gas range/oven, flat top grill, convection oven, warmer and walk-in refrigerator/freezer, ice machine and dishwasher.
- Bend Senior Center / Marcoulier Ballroom reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance.
- Weeknights: Friday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday Noon – 10:00 pm
- The building must be vacated by 11:00 pm.
- Reception – 30 round tables & 240 chairs
- Theater – 277 chairs
- Classroom – 30 rectangle tables & 90 chairs
In-District Rental Fees:
Marcoulier Event Room
Saturday/ Sunday/ Holiday: 12:00 – 10:00 pm
Commercial / Business $975
Private / Wedding / Party $750
Friday Night: 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Commercial/ Business $455
Private / Wedding/ Party $350
Monday- Thursday: 5:00-10:00 pm (3 hour min)
Commercial / Business $65/hr
Private / Wedding / Party $55/hr
Sunday Only (Call for availability)
Commercial/ Business $525
Private / Wedding/ Party $425
Monday- Thursday: 5:00 – 10:00 pm (2 hour min.)
Commercial / Business $50/hr
Private / Wedding / Party $45/hr
Non-residents will be charged a 20% out-of-district fee in addition to the in-district fee (above) to rent facilities. The following rentals are exempt from out-of-district fees.
- Governmental agencies or non-profit organizations serving district residents
- Exceptions as granted by the Executive Director
Want to know more? Compare banquet hall rentals.
To schedule a tour of the space, please contact Customer Service at (541) 388-1133.
1600 SE Reed Market Rd, Bend, OR 97702, USA (Directions)
The parking lot is shared by park, trail and facility users. The remaining space near the facility is a loading zone and fire/emergency zone and must not be used for event parking.
For more information, please contact
Tel: (541) 706-6232
How to reserve a Facility, Picnic Shelter or uncovered Picnic Area.
Perfect for your private celebration or gathering.
Are you a business renting a park? Learn about businesses in parks guidelines.
The reservation window for each rental is as follows:
- Picnic Shelters and Picnic Areas: up to 12 months in advance. Riverbend Park picnic shelter is 3 months in advance.
- Aspen Hall: up to 18 months in advance.
- Hollinshead Barn: up to 18 months in advance.
- Marcoulier Event Room: up to 12 months in advance.
- Riverbend Community Room: up to 3 months in advance.
- The Pavilion: up to 12 months in advance.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.You will be contacted after making your request. Reservations are ONLY considered confirmed when a deposit or fee is paid.
- Browse the facility rentals map and rate comparisons to find the ideal location for your event. These links will provide you with many answers to questions you may have regarding fees, location, capacity and amenities.
- Check availability by clicking on the Availability Calendar for the site you select. Select your date on the calendar and sign in or create BPRD account to fill out a request form.
- Submit a Request online. Be sure to provide as much information as possible. Requests are NOT confirmed reservations.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your request. Our customer service staff will confirm availability and gather more information regarding your event.
- A deposit of $250 will hold and confirm your reservation for a facility or shelter rentals with 41 or more attendees. The remaining rental balance is due 30 days prior to event. When booking a picnic shelter or picnic area a full payment is required. If the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to event, the entire balance is due at the time of reservation.”
- All events held in facilities must provide a certificate showing $2 million general liability insurance per occurrence. Individuals and groups may request an alcohol permit in accordance with Park Rules that allow for exceptions to the prohibited activity. If alcohol is to be consumed in a BPRD park or trail, a permit is required. If alcohol is being served or present an additional rider on the insurance certificate is required and shelter renter must obtain an alcohol permit (issued by BPRD on behalf of the City of Bend Police) prior to the event. You can obtain an alcohol permit in person in any Bend Park & Recreation District facility.
A full refund will be readily granted if notified a week or more in advance. If notified six days or less before reservation date, BPRD will keep $25 of the reservation fee and the remainder will be refunded.
For frequently asked questions about our private event rentals, please visit our Shelter Rentals page.If you have further questions, please call the customer service staff:
General rules and regulations for rentals: