- Requestor will complete the alcohol permit form, which is available at the District Office, 799 SW Columbia Street, Monday through Friday, from 8 am - 5 pm.
- Requester will provide proof of identification and certificate of insurance (Host Liquor Liability) at the time of permit request.
- Host Liquor Liability Insurance: If alcohol is being sold or any type of fee is being charged at an event and alcohol is being provided, Liquor Liability Insurance is required. If liquor is being provided by a host free of charge or brought to an event by a participant, Host Liquor Liability is required. The certificate of insurance (COI) needs to be in the amount of $2,000,000 per occurrence and name Bend Park and Recreation District as additionally insured.
- Requestor will provide OLCC liquor license if applicable and copies will be retained along with alcohol permit.
- Permit contact and accompanying information will be sent to Park Stewards and City of Bend Police.
Private or commercial activities, for:
Uses Not Permitted:
- Small groups (10 or fewer participants) are permitted to consume alcohol in any park or trail, with an alcohol permit.
- Medium groups (between 11 - 30 participants) are permitted to consume alcohol only in picnic shelters and sports fields (rental and non-rental) with an alcohol permit.
- Large groups (31 or more participants) permitted to consume alcohol only with a picnic shelter or sport field rental and an alcohol permit.
Any BPRD hosted or sponsored event, activity or program, including any BPRD sports program, league games, practices and/or tournament play.